At Inspire Me Professional Development Company. I am focused on providing you with quality early childhood consultancy and professional development services. Offering consistently high levels of customer satisfaction is an important value within Inspire Me. I am committed to surpassing your expectations in regards to early childhood professional development.
With over 20 years’ experience in the Early Childhood profession, Joanna Merton has furthered her career to include Educator, Teacher, Trainer and Assessor, Professional Development Consultant and Facilitator.
Passionate about learning, Joanna is keen to inspire others to continue to develop their skillset through continuous learning.
Joanna’s experience speaks for itself when it comes to early childhood and professional development. This includes:
- a Master of Education (Reading and Literacy),
- a Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood Education)
- an Associate Diploma in Social Science (Child Studies),
- a Certificate IV in Training & Assessment,
- a Certificate in Human Nutrition,
- a Certificate IV in TESOL