Nurturing Sustainable Practices:
At the conclusion of the workshop you will have an understanding of the following outcomes;
* Understand the importance of sustainable practices and the natural environment as part of early childhood education.
* Embed sustainability into the service policies, procedures and link to Early Years Learning Framework and My Time, Our Place.
* Support Children to develop an understanding and respect for the Natural and Physical Environment.
* Support Children to connect with and contribute to their world.
* Support others in implementing sustainable practices by role-modelling respect of the Natural and Physical Environment.
* Have an awareness of strategies that enable children and adults to participate in sustainable practices.
* Prepare the Natural Environment and implement experiences (intentional teaching) to extend on children’s spontaneous learning.
* Embed sustainability into the service policies, procedures and link to Early Years Learning Framework.
* Develop a sustainability management plan.
* Understand the necessity to support change to facilitate sustainable practice.
|Module 1||Sustainability in Practice|
|Unit 1||Sustainability in Practice|
|Module 2||Sustainability in Practice Quiz|
|Unit 1||Sustainability in Practice Quiz|